Tuesday, November 9, 2010

$5 Beauty

As all of you know rates are super low in the mortgage department right now... so the three of us have been slaving away processing your refinance we haven't had much time to craft let alone blog. But if the other two are slacking i will post my favorite new project... I was with Ash at the DI and found this beauty for $5...


BEFORE


AFTER

I love how it turned out! When I bought it I had no idea where i was going to put it.... I drilled a hole in the back and it happens to be the perfect nook for our ugly router. I was showing meg pics of the finished product and come to find out she has it's twin. Maybe this will motivate her to post a pic of hers!

-CIC-


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous you have a garage to craft in!! You always do such a good job!

    ReplyDelete